This property boasts very light, bright features with large sliding doors in the main living areas. It is in a very convenient location and just a stone´s throw away from the famous Vilamoura Marina, Quarteira beach and local restaurants and bars. It is a 4 bedroom semi-detached townhouse with bedrooms downstairs that share a separate bathroom with walk-in shower and the other 2 bedrooms are on the first floor with another separate bathroom and the master bedroom has a spacious en-suite bathroom with separate bath. All bathrooms have recently been updated with modern units.
The expansive and open-plan living area has architectural concealed lighting is highlighted by the amount of light that flows in through the large sliding glass doors. From the lounge area there is access into the kitchen which is compact, bespoke and fully equipped with all appliances. Further on from the kitchen is the main door access where just outside this, a quaint seating area is located. There is an array of flower pots and herb pots dotted further along the driveway, paving the way beautifully. A little further on at the end of the driveway is a good-sized storage cupboard. There is dual air-con/heating systems in all rooms.
Interior Ground Floor:
- Open-plan dining area, sitting room & lounge
- Kitchen with all appliances
- 2 double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Lovely tiled large bathroom with walk-in shower
- Main door entrance leading out to seating area and herb garden
Interior First Floor:
- 1 double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- 1 master bedroom also with built-in wardrobes and a spacious en-suite bathroom with separate bath
- Separate bathroom with walk-in shower
- Decking with seated area
- Beautiful herb garden around the side of the property
- Steel structure set-up for a covering to be placed over it
• A traditional (constructed in 1990) renovated Portuguese Style Townhouse
• There is free hot water, by way of a 300 litre Solar Powered Hot-Water Tank, with an electric switchable heating option
• The outdoor area benefits from a good sized terrace and (al-fresco) dining area
• The upstairs bedrooms lead out to a terrace for private sunbathing
• Mosquito nets (removable) and security bars fitted to the windows
• The windows and patio doors also feature traditional lockable shutters
• The property has 6 Air-Conditioning units
• There is a good size outhouse / storage room
• The property features a walled garden
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY DOES NOT HAVE A POOL, BUT THERE IS A PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL 1 MINUTE WALK AWAY AND ACCESS CAN BE OBTAINED BY WAY OF A RENTAL AGREEMENT WITH A MANAGEMENT COMPANY.
A visit is needed to appreciate the full potential of this stunning, easy to maintain, conveniently located property.
Please contact us on +351 289 314 312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your viewing.