Beautifully Maintained 3 bedroom Villa close to the Old Village
This exceptionally maintained south east facing villa is a stone’s throw away from the Four Seasons Hotel and the Old Village. If you´re after beautiful traditional elements, this villa has a lot to offer. Located in a secluded and desirable residential area of Vilamoura with stunning golf views, this property boasts a large drive-way, 3 bedrooms (master bedroom is en-suite) and a spacious guest bathroom on the first floor. On the ground floor the garage was converted into a quaint sitting area and a separate laundry room. Leading off the hallway is a guest toilet . Next to this is a fully fitted kitchen with electric hob and oven and double ceramic sink. Three steps down from the kitchen leads you into a light, bright and airy dining area which overlooks the beautiful pool and garden. The dining area is open planned and leads into a large lounge with high ceilings which has a fan assisted wood burning fire (great for the winter months).
As you step out into the garden there is a paved area with sun-loungers protected by shade covers and a convenient built-in awning. In the middle of the garden is a good-sized swimming pool (currently chlorine, but with a PH monitor giving the option of making it a salt-water pool) fitted with LED lights. There is also a pool house/storage room next to the outdoor dining area. A purpose built fully kitted outdoor kitchen with gorgeous marble tops and BBQ area is situated on the pool-side under a gazebo made of hardwood, currently uncovered. This space also has plenty of under counter storage for outdoor furnishing covers. There is a bonus summer house found on the side of the property which has electricity and is fully insulated. The property also benefits from a fully irrigated garden.
• Entrance hall leading into the lounge with access to the sitting room (and utility room), kitchen & guest toilet
• To the right of the entrance door is a large traditional Portuguese staircase leading upstairs
• Quaint sitting room leading into the utility room
• Guest toilet
• Fully equipped and fitted kitchen with filtered water
• Open plan dining area with beautiful views of the swimming pool and leads into the lounge.
• Large comfortable lounge, with high ceilings and fan assisted wood burner fire place
• Bedroom 1 – Double bed with bedside tables and chest of drawers
• Bedroom 2 - Double bed with bedside tables, chest of drawers and additional storage above the bed. Golf views
• Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite and small terrace overlooking the pool as well as golf course views
• 1 very spacious guest bathroom with corner walk-in shower, bath & WHB
• Alfresco style dining area overlooking pool and garden
• Outside kitchen with sink, hot plate & gas burner as well as separate BBQ
• Private swimming pool
• Outdoor tiled shower area
• Summer house fully electric and insulated