Property consists of:
• Entrance hall with arched walls
• Open plan Living / Dining room with a copper fireplace to add to the rustic appeal. High wood beamed ceilings. Underfloor heating. A set of patio doors leading to an under roof shaded terrace making this indeed an attractive and tempting place to spend maximum time overlooking the golf course and pool.
• Fully Fitted Kitchen with all the modern appliances. Plus an open plan breakfast room for the family to enjoy. There is access to an outside courtyard with built in brick BBQ, a perfect place to entertaining guests and outside dinner overlooking the Golf Course and Pool.
• Utility room/ double Garage adjacent to the kitchen.
• Hallway linking the lounge with the three bedrooms consisting of storage cupboards
• Bedroom 1 – A mixture of classic and modern En suite bathroom with a free standing bathtub and separate open shower .In the large bedroom beautiful wooden floors and built in wardrobes. Patio doors leading to own terrace and gardens.
• Bedroom 2 – Wooden floors and built in wardrobes. Access to own patio
• Bedroom 3 – Another good sized bedroom. With access to private terrace and also another access to the front of the property. Wooden floors and built in wardrobes
• Family bathroom- as you walk in the bathroom you have powder room with sink then through an arch you have the mable bathroom with built in bath and overhead shower and toilet.
• Bedroom 4 (currently used as an office) Views of the golf course, gardens and pool. En- suite shower room.
• Private pebble swimming pool
• Gardens leading onto the Old Course Golf Course ( where there is a hidden dance floor from previous years)
• Built in BBQ
• Various Balconies / Terraces
• Roof terrace
• Large front garden
• Gated Entrance
• Double Glazed Windows
• Natural stone heaters and underfloor heating in living and dining area
• Irrigation system
• Can be extended around another 80m2